No matter the size of your wedding, the stunning views of the mighty Mississippi River and Evergreen Cottage provide a wonderful backdrop for your big day.
- The preferred check-in time is 3 PM and check-out time is Noon. However, when scheduling allows, exceptions will be made at no additional cost.
- No smoking is allowed in the cottages.
- No pets are allowed in the cottages.
- The cottages are generally not child-appropriate; however, ages 12 and above are welcome. If younger children are approved in advance, there will be an additional cleaning fee of $100.
- The cottages are not handicap accessible.
- Reservations are not guaranteed if made on-line within 2 days of a desired arrival date. Please call 601-442-1100 to speak with a representative and confirm such reservations.
- Same day reservations are generally not accepted.
- As scheduling allows, an exception can be made to the 2-night minimum stay policy for 2 and 4 bedroom cottages.
- Five day advance cancellation required on single night stays to avoid charges, 7 day advance cancellation required on multi-night stays and multi-room reservations to avoid charges. Credit card will be charged if cancelled after the 5 or 7 day period, however the charge will not exceed the total cost of 2 nights on a multi-night stay. Refunds for cancellations made within the cancellation period are totally at the owner's discretion.
- No refunds on packages including spa arrangements or classes less than 7 days.
- No refunds after check-in for early departure as we are unable to re-book the room.
- Balloon Race Weekend requires 30 days prior notice of cancellation to avoid a charge equal to 75% of the quoted price for the booked time period.