Music and Arts Festival Special
Come enjoy the Natchez Festival of Music and the Natchez Arts Festival from May 9-11 and receive a 5% discount for a 2 night stay at Marcia's Cottages.
This stately townhouse was built and opened in 2009. Although it was new construction, much of the materials used were from old Natchez structures. It won the 2009 Historic Natchez Award for New Construction in a Historic District. Savannah has two large decks and two covered porches for outdoor enjoyment.
4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms.
Average weekend rate: $550/night plus taxes
1. Master Bedroom - Queen bed w/ private bath
2. Balcony Bedroom - Queen bed w/ private bath
3. Gold Bedroom - Queen bed w/ private bath
4. Twin Room- Two twin beds w/ private bath
Great walking location, 3 blocks from the bluff overlooking the Mississippi River and 3 blocks from the heart of downtown.
- Front porch w/ seating
- Front Balcony w/ seating
- Private back deck w/ seating & dining area
- Private Side porch with dining area
- Full Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Dishes, pots, pans, cookware
- Island Seating
- Breakfast bar
- Dining Room seats 6-8
- Private Bath w/ Shower/Tub
- Central Air Conditioning / Heat
- Fine Linens
- Gas Fireplace
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- No Pets Allowed
- Kid Friendly
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Grill Upon Request
- Off-Street Parking